To set up services for refuse, please call Utility Billing at (636) 390-1045.
AVAILABLE TO CITY RESIDENTS ONLY
1. All refuse must be placed at the curb before 5 a.m. on the day scheduled for collection, or set out the night before after 6 p.m.
2. Refuse must be brought out to the curb.
3. Containers shall comply with either two of the following options:
Option 1: No more than 35 gallons in volume and weigh no more than 50 pounds when filled with refuse, garbage or ashes.
Option 2: Larger receptacles (greater than 35 gallons) shall meet the following current “Approved Refuse Container” list:
Current Approved Refuse Containers
BRAND MODEL SIZE (gal) APPROVAL DATE
TOTER EVR II 96, 64, 48, 35, 32 01-02-19
*There is no requirement to purchase a new TOTER cart. Residents can continue to utilize their 35 gallon or less containers but now have an option to utilize a large TOTER cart.
4. In order to keep trash from blowing around, we ask that if you use a container you still bag the trash in the container.
5. Containers must have handles.
6. You may place trash bags at the curb if you do not want to use a container.
7. Rocks and heavy metal will not be accepted.
8. Waste oil, tires and batteries will not be accepted.
9. Hazardous waste will not be accepted.
10. No biodegradable material or yard waste may be placed in refuse collection containers.
11. For large items, the City will pick up curbside during “Special Clean-Up Week.” If you have items that need to be disposed of sooner, click here to view what is accepted at the Landifll.
12. The City will not pick up renovations, move outs or evictions.
Residents can purchase TOTER Brand Containers at local stores. For TOTER Cart specifications, visit https://www.toter.com/consumers/category/two-wheeled-carts.