- The Street Department does street repairs and general maintenance (patch potholes, sweeping streets, street and curb painting etc.)
- Installation of new signage and repair existing signage
- Construction and maintenance of storm sewers
- Snow removal and mowing City right of ways
- Sealing and maintenance of City parking lots
- Mosquito spraying
- Curbside leaf pickup
- Storm sewer repairs
AVAILABLE TO CITY RESIDENTS ONLY
With the exception of holiday weeks, the following curbside collection will be performed on Mondays as follows:
|Ward 1||First Monday of the Month|
|Ward 2||Second Monday of the Month|
|Ward 3||Third Monday of the Month|
|Ward 4||Fourth Monday of the Month|
- All leaves/limbs must be placed at the curb or at your normal trash collection point by 5 a.m. of the scheduled curbside collection day or set out the night before.
- Tree trimmings must be no more than 6″ in diameter and 4′ in length, and in an amount not to exceed one 4’ long x 2’ high x 2’ wide bundle. Bundles must be bound with rope or twine. No plastic or wire ties acceptable.
- Leaves must be put in biodegradable “paper bags” or in containers that can be picked up and dumped by one person. Bags can be purchased at local hardware stores.
- No grass clippings will be picked up curbside. Grass clippings can be deposited at the Recycle Center.
- LEAF VAC: Late fall of the year, when notice is given, leaves can be raked to the edge of your property; not in the street.
Crews will conduct two (2) rounds of leaf pickups for residents this year. Rounds for 2019 T.B.D.
Residents are asked to rake their leaves to the curb, but not place them in the streets, gutters or on sidewalks.
Residents are also asked to not park vehicles near the piles of leaves to make it easier for crews to pick up. If vehicles are parked on or too close to the pile, those leaves will be left and picked up on the second round as long as the vehicle is moved.