To oversee operations and activities of all City Departments and the recording and safekeeping of official documents. The Department is also responsible for bid advertisements, providing notices of public hearings, and other elections. Administration is responsible for all human resource and personnel management, safety and property and casualty risk management efforts. In summary, the department is responsible for the general supervision and support for all issues and departments within the City structure.
1. Provide information and assist City Council in formulating and establishing City policies.
2. Continue efforts in overseeing efficient use of City assets.
3. Provide the best insurance available, within the allotted budget.
4. Provide and promote positive work environment.
5. Evaluate and recommend ways to expand City revenues.