Per Section 400.485 of the City of Washington’s Code of Ordinances, any grading, filling, excavating or any change in the grade of property that involves the moving, depletion or replacement of more than fifty (50) cubic yards of material or changes the existing elevation by more than two (2) feet requires a permit.

Grading Permit Application